Friday, February 22, 2019

2-22-19






  Today we finished the physical build of the robot. We ended up switching the angled rails from the 15 holed rails that were in the instructions to the 20 holed angled rails because of the larger sized motors with the V5. We also we completed our first challenge!!! We successfully made it all the way around the arena and we even started programming for our second challenge... the figure 8. Along with our final physical build, Anthony has started altering the SolidWorks model of our robot and we completed adding the rest of the parts to the chassis.


Published by Jacklynn

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

2-20-19




                         



     This week our plan is to continue to build our bot and hopefully finish the build by Friday. Our SolidWorks chassis frame is finished, but throughout the week we will need to continue to add the motor, battery, gears, etc to our SolidWorks model. Once we finish the physical bot, our goal is to get our programming started.

Posted by Jacklynn

Friday, February 15, 2019

2-15-19





   





     Wednesday Connor chose the V5 motor for our group and we began to learn how to program the V5,  which is a bit different then others. We've also started our physical build of the square bot. Mr. Martin further showed us how to set up, plug in, and code the V5.

Posted by Jacklynn

Monday, February 11, 2019

2-11-19




                                                 
















  This week, we will start to choose our VEX motors, will begin to build the square bot physically,
 and we will begin doing research on how to properly connect them, as well as programming the cortex using Vex's coding program. Today, because we have a sub, we'll continue to work on and add onto our chassis in SolidWorks as well as research VEX coding.

Published by Connor






Thursday, February 7, 2019

2-7-19






















Today we started on building the robot in Solidworks. We chose the square bot as our build. I completed the chassis of the robot and continued to add more pieces to it in Solidworks. Jacklynn and Connor continued to take apart the previous robot and organize it's parts.

Published by Anthony

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

2-5-19



     Today we completed setting up our blog website I started last Friday. Along with the setup, we each started to make our bios. Setting up the blog took so long that we didn't get to organizing the inventory, however, I also did that last Friday when the majority of the class was absent. Anthony started to download and save the CAD files to build the square bot in solidworks.

Posted by Jacklynn

2-22-19

  Today we finished the physical build of the robot. We ended up switching the angled rails from the 15 holed rails that were i...